Trusts - corporate trustee
(inc. GST and ASIC fee) for Registering your company
(inc. GST) for setting up your trust
You can use Cleardocs to set up a trust with a corporate trustee. If you are setting up a discretionary (family) trust, you may wish to order our Family Trust Trustee bundle, which provides a comprehensive and seamless workflow solution.
Otherwise, you can follow the 2 step ordering process below:
Register the company that will be the trustee of the trust using the Cleardocs Company Registration package (if it has not already been registered); and then
Set up the trust using a Cleardocs trust package and insert the details of the corporate trustee from Step 1.
You can set up the following trusts through Cleardocs:
Time taken to complete25 minutes.
Cost $ 632.50 (inc GST and ASIC fee) for registration of your corporate trustee
Cost from $ 148.5 (inc GST) for your trust
Printing Optional printing, binding and delivery for $ 66.00 - for company documents
Printing Optional printing, binding and delivery for $ 66.00 - for trust documents
Legal Sign-offThe master documents are written in plain language and are signed-off by our lawyers at Maddocks.
How to set up a trust with a corporate trustee through Cleardocs
The table below explains the full requirements:
|Step||What do you need?||Where is there more information?||Solution: How to complete this step||How much will it cost?|
|Step 1||Register the company that will be the trustee|
|A registered company||You can read about registering a company through Cleardocs here.||You can register a company through Cleardocs here.||Register the company
|Step 2||Set up the trust|
|A trust||You can read about setting up a:||You can create all the documents you need to set up a:||Set up your trust
General Information for your Company Registration
You can read about registering a proprietary limited company through Cleardocs here.
General Information for your Discretionary (Family) Trust
You can read about setting up a Discretionary (Family) Trust through Cleardocs here.
General Information for your Unit Trust – fixed
You can read about setting up a Unit Trust – fixed through Cleardocs here.
General Information for your Unit Trust – non-fixed
You can read about setting up a Unit Trust – non-fixed through Cleardocs here.
General Information for your Hybrid Trust
You can read about setting up a Hybrid Trust through Cleardocs here.
Seek legal advice
The Trusts – corporate trustee information here should be considered general in nature, and in no way interpreted as legal advice. You must always seek your own independent legal, accounting and financial advice about your particular situation. The summary on this page is for information purposes only.
Questions or further information
If you have questions:
- about how to use Cleardocs, contact the Cleardocs helpline on 1300 307 343.
- about legal issues, contact the Cleardocs helpline on 1300 307 343. If you need advice, we will arrange for you to speak with a lawyer at Maddocks. The firm provides a free legal helpline in relation to the documents Cleardocs provides. If you require other legal advice in relation to your particular circumstances, then this will be charged for.
- Includes copy function for address details - saving you typing
- Allows export of BGL CAS file
- Extensive online help and local phone support
- Lodgement of your company registration application with ASIC 24/7 using our electronic lodgement portal
- Full range of tailored company set up documents
- Easy to use question interface
- Full range of trust documents - customised to reflect that the trustee is a company