Setting up an Australian trust online is easy.
A trust deed can form a part of an estate planning strategy and can be used as a holding entity for investment and commercial real estate and other fixed assets. Trusts are often seen as a tax effective structure and a means to protect assets for beneficiaries.
Whoever you are – accountant, financial planner, legal practitioner, private business, appointer or trustee - our comprehensive range of trust documents and user friendly interface guide you through the trust set-up process.
Documents that might suit you
- Immediate Grant Assistance for Business
- Immediate Grant Assistance for Not for Profits
- Discretionary (Family) Trust $ 154.00 inc. GST
- Discretionary Trust - deed of variation (excluding foreign persons) $ 225.50 inc. GST
- Discretionary Trust - excluded beneficiaries $ 379.50 inc. GST
- Discretionary Trust - bucket company $ 462.00 inc. GST
- Unit Trust - fixed $ 159.50 inc. GST
- Unit Trust - non-fixed $ 159.50 inc. GST
- Hybrid Trust $ 170.50 inc. GST
- ABN Registration - trusts $ 55.00 inc. GST
- Stamp Duty - trusts VIC $ 266.00 inc. GST
- Change of Trustee Discretionary Trust $ 192.50 inc. GST
- Change of Trustee Unit Trust $ 143.00 inc. GST
- Trusts - corporate trustee
- Discretionary Trust Distribution Minute $ 60.50 inc. GST
- Discretionary (Family) Trust Minutes & Resolutions $ 71.50 inc. GST
- Bare Trust for SMSF borrowing